You have not add any products yet.Discover products
Out of stock
PLACE OF PRODUCTION: Croatia
APPEARANCE: white fruit and brown bark
TASTE: fresh, sweet and full of flavor
PART OF PLANT: fruit (walnut)
PROCESSING METHOD: the slices are dried in a dehydrator under controlled conditions
- desserts, in Filipino and Indonesian cuisine it serves as a main ingredient, coconut milk and water as a drink, coconut oil for cooking, dried and grates as flour
- ingredient and decoration for various cocktails, especially in cocktails like Piña Colada
- excellent for warm beverages and hot chocolate
- often combined with pineapple
- for drinks based on gin, vodka, tequila, star anise based herbal liqueurs
- during World War II, coconut was filled with explosives and used as a weapon.
- the coconut seed is impermeable to seawater in which it can swim up to 4,500 kilometers and then germinate, undamaged, on the ground.